Managed Workplace 11 SP4 MR2 is now generally available in the Update Center.
This release focuses on certain security issues, including the removal of support for initiating Premium Remote Control sessions using UltraVNC. Please read the ReadMe for the full list of new features and enhancements for this release.
Special Announcements for upcoming Managed Workplace version:
- Onsite Manager and Device Manager 6.4 and older will no longer be supported.
- AVG Antivirus is no longer supported in the next major release.
- Managed Workplace will remove support of the use of Remote Assistance to initiate Remote Control.
- Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA) is no longer supported and references to MBSA will be removed.
- For user security, Managed Workplace will require SSL or TSL to protect sensitive communications between the client and the server.
Maintenance outage is required for this release. Below is the cloud outage schedule:
- Monday, January 28 from 0900 to 1300 (UTC-0500) - AU01
- Tuesday, January 29 from 1400 to 1800 (UTC-0500) - EUO1 and EU02
- Wednesday, January 30 from 1400 to 1800 (UTC-0500) - EU04 and EU06
- Wednesday, January 30 from 2200 to 0200+1 (UTC-0500) - US01, US02, and US05
- Thursday, January 30 from 2200 to 0200+1 (UTC-0500) - US03, US04, and US07
Avast Business Managed Workplace team